It’s Open Studio Tour Season!
March 30, 2017
Spring is here; it’s time to ART!
Heart of Tucson Art Studios
Saturday April 8, and Sunday, April 9, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Join artists and explore a total of 29 studio locations on the Heart of Tucson Art (HoTArt) Spring 2017 Open Studio Tour. Visit with artists, watch demonstrations, share refreshments, and spend a couple of days seeing why mid-town Tucson has become a real arts destination.
For studio locations, artists’ names, and images of their work, please visit the HoTArt website. The tour map is available for download as a PDF and is also available via mobile devices. Printed maps will be available at studios on the tour.
The Axle Studio Tour
Artists at the new Axle Studios in downtown Tucson will present their work for the very first time in the new Axle Building! Adam Lundquist, Partner of Southwest Urban Realty and Development, will be giving tours of the building. Refreshments will be served. Below are some of the artists you can expect to see and meet:
- Cita Scott (photographer, painter, collage)
- Katheryn Wilde (photographer)
- Russell Racchion (portrait painter)
- Crane Day (weaver)
- Nicola Marshall (painter)*
- Marysue Anderson (painter)
- Rubina Gallo (jewelry)
The Arts Matter. We Know They Do.
Thank you for supporting the arts in Tucson and Southern Arizona!
To see previous EXTRA! EXTRA! newsletters, click the links below (list is for current quarter):
- EXTRA! EXTRA! The New Normal – A Note From Debi – 032017
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Advocacy Opportunities – 030317
- EXTRA! EXTRA! New Call to Artists – Artist Showcase – 030217
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Reminder – The Arts Foundation Fundraiser is Tonight! – 022117
- EXTRA! EXTRA! All About Arts Advocacy – 021517
- EXTRA! EXTRA! A Call to Action! – 020617
- EXTRA! EXTRA! New Opportunities for Artists and Organizations – 010617
- EXTRA! EXTRA! New Call to Artists and Important Updates! – 012017
- EXTRA! EXTRA! FREE Upcoming Workshop_ The Artistic Entrepreneur – 013117
Back To Index