Have you ever wanted to learn more about the public artworks found along the streetcar route?
Join us for the Public Art Tour Along the Streetcar!
For the first time ever, the Arts Foundation invites you to ride the streetcar with local artists Simon Donovan and Joe O’Connell who will personally guide you through several works of art at streetcar stops from the MSA Annex to the University of Arizona! Discover their process and listen to them each share stories behind some of the works found along the route.
TICKET PRICE ($15) INCLUDES:
- Streetcar day-pass
- Morning coffee at Decibel Coffee Works
- Lunch at BOCA Tacos y Tequila (recently selected as a James Beard Semifinalist!)
- 9am: Start at Decibel Coffee Works for complimentary coffee (267 South Avenida del Convento, Bldg #9, Tucson, AZ 85745)
- 9:30am: Begin the tour and board the streetcar
- 11am: Complimentary lunch at BOCA Tacos y Tequila
- 1pm: Conclude tour at the University of Arizona
At the end of the tour, you will be able to ride the street car back to the starting point — or spend the day exploring!
Grab your tickets before they’re gone: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/public-art-tour-along-the-streetcar-tickets-97820703357
*Please keep in mind that attendees will have to walk short distances and stand for 10 minute increments during artists talks.Back To Index