Arts+Learning Grant (Closed)
Supporting teaching artists and arts education projects.
Arts+Learning Grant Guidelines
- Application Opens: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Application Deadline: Friday, December 1, 2017
- Awards Announced: Friday, December 15, 2017
- Awards Available: January 2017
- Final Report Due: Monday, April 30, 2018
Award amount: $300.
The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona seeks to support teaching artists and arts education projects through the ARTS + LEARNING Initiative. Awards of $300 will be made toward projects with these goals.
- Individuals, small groups or organizations with 501c3 status are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be have been based in Southern Arizona for at least one year before applying and projects must take place within this region.
- Projects may already be in process, but must be completed by April 30, 2018.
- Funds may not be used for fiscal sponsor administration costs, or University Facilities and Administrative costs, or other overhead costs.
- Final Reports are due April 30, 2018. Awardees must complete this report on time to be considered for future funding from The Arts Foundation.
- Contact The Arts Foundation and receive permission to make significant changes (e.g., change of project location or project focus). Failure to do so requires awardees to forfeit the award and renders the awardee ineligible for future funding from The Arts Foundation.
- Awardees must credit The Arts Foundation in all electronic, printed, and broadcast material related to the project. Use The Arts Foundation logo, or the phrase “Made possible in part by The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona Arts + Learning Initiative,” in all marketing for the event.
For questions please contact Natalia Gabrielsen, Grants Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
DueDecember 1, 2017
Sign up for notifications about future grants & opportunities
Grantees Funded In: