Pima County Youth Arts Award (Closed)
Acknowledging the next generation of artists in Pima County.
- Application opens: December 10, 2018
- Application deadline: March 1, 2019 (11:59pm)
- Panel review and notifications: April 1, 2019
The Pima County Youth Arts Award (PCYAA) is an opportunity to earn a $1,000 scholarship toward an Associate Degree at Pima Community College. The Youth Arts Award is designed to identify and reward high school seniors within Pima County who demonstrate excellence in dance, music, theater, visual arts, media arts, or literary arts.
The application deadline is Friday, March 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm. Late applications will not be accepted. Students will be notified of the status of their application by Monday, April 1, 2019. Funds will be made available to Pima Community College for the students’ use at the beginning of the Fall 2019 semester.
Who is eligible?
At the time the application is submitted, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a senior at a high school within Pima County, and graduating with the class of 2019
- Must be planning to attend Pima Community College in the Fall of 2019
- A resident of Pima County
- Resident status: Applicants do not need to show proof of residency to apply for this award, but you will need to follow PCC’s Residency Requirements in order to enroll.
- Complete the Pima County Youth Arts Award – PCYAA 2019-2020 application form online.
- Submit the work samples appropriate to your artistic discipline and a description sheet
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation
- Include a personal statement, with a maximum of 300 words.
Please see full guidelines in the upper right-hand side bar for details!
The Arts Foundation staff is happy to answer any questions you might have about the process or content of your scholarship application.
Please contact Natalia Gabrielsen, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 460-4505.
Due March 1, 2019
Sign up for notifications about future grants & opportunities
Photo by Cait NiSiomon.
Grantees Funded In: FY 2017-2018
- FY 2018-2019
- FY 2017-2018
- FY 2016-2017
- FY 2015-2016
- FY 2014-2015
- FY 2018
- FY 2017
- FY 2016
- FY 2015
- FY 2014