Pima County Youth Arts Award
Acknowledging the next generation of artists in Pima County.
The Pima County Youth Arts Award (PCYAA) is an opportunity to earn a scholarship toward an Associate Degree at Pima Community College. The awards are made possible through collaboration with the Pima Community College Foundation and the Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona. Awards range from $1,000 to $2,000.
- Application opens (online only): November 15, 2017
- Application deadline: UPDATED: Friday, March 16, at 11:59 p.m.
- Workshop date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018, from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library in the second floor Santa Rita Meeting Room
- Panel review and notifications: March 2018
Who is eligible? Applicants must be:
- Enrolled as a senior at a high school within Pima County and graduating with the current year’s class.
- Planning to attend Pima Community College in the fall of their graduating year.A resident of Pima County. Applicants do not need to show proof of residency to apply for this award, but will need to follow Pima Community College’s Residency Requirements in order to enroll.
Photo by Cait NiSiomon.
Grantees Funded In: FY 2015-2016
- FY 2016-2017
- FY 2015-2016
- FY 2014-2015
- FY 2016
- FY 2015
- FY 2014