Tucson CARES for Venues and Stages (Closed)
Tucson CARES for Entertainment Venues & Stages
Para la versión en español de esta página web, haga clic aquí.
- Application Opens: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm MST
Tucson CARES for Entertainment Venues & Stages will provide emergency funding to entertainment venues and stages impacted by the COVID-19 public health emergency. Specifically, funds will reimburse direct losses due to business interruption. One-time emergency relief funds will reimburse up to $50,000 in lost income.
Applicants should download and review the program guidelines for full details about the program and eligibility.
In order to determine preliminary eligibility for this funding opportunity, applicants for this program must be able to answer yes to the following questions and provide support documentation.
- Does the applicant organization have a registered business address where their entertainment venue/stage is located within the City of Tucson or South Tucson?
- Is the applicant organization the primary leaseholder or owner of the entertainment stage/venue?
- Is 51% or more of the applicant organization’s activity explicitly focused on the presentation of live arts entertainment in the organization’s stage/venue?
Applicants should download and review in full the program guidelines to ensure eligibility prior to beginning an application. An application preview is also available. Both documents are available for download in the right sidebar of this page.
Sign-up for a 15-minute consultation session with AFTSA staff. Please include your email address and phone number when you sign up. Zoom conferencing or phone calls are available options for meeting. Consultation are available in English, Spanish, or Japanese. Sign-up for a session at: https://calendly.com/aftsa-grants
View the FAQs here https://airtable.com/shrpFZ2rJ3hQPg3In
You may submit your questions to the FAQs here https://airtable.com/shrosjgivqUXFREB6
If you encounter any problems with the online application platform, please reach out to the Submittable team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 467-8264.
Other Questions? If you have questions about the application process or content of your application, please contact Yurika Isoe at email@example.com.
Due December 1, 2020
Tucson CARES for Entertainment Venues & Stages – Guidelines PDFPDF
Tucson CARES for Entertainment Venues & Stages – Application Preview PDFPDF
Sign up for notifications about future grants & opportunities
Grantees Funded In: