Your generosity Counts
With your gift, we can…
- Fund Artists, Arts Organizations and Cultural Events
Commission Public Art
Host Free Open Studio Tours
Provide Workforce Development and Training
Exhibit Local Artists in City Hall
Showcase the Cultural Directory and Public Art Map
- Champion Regional Arts Tourism
Award Pima County Youth Arts Scholarships
- Advocate for Southern Arizona Arts
- Support Jobs in the Creative Industry
“The arts are in a very unique position to lift us into the future that is more equitable and economically sound.”
— Adriana Gallego, 2020, Tucson.com
how to support
We welcome donations of any amount. Arts Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. DONATE NOW
Board of Directors
The board of directors is comprised of individuals, artists, business and community leaders who share a vision for a fully funded, robust support mechanism for the arts in Southern Arizona. Directors set policy and procedures, while guiding thought and action for the work of the Arts Foundation in community.
- Public Art and Community Design: Oversees the production and installation of artwork in city and county facilities
- JEDI, Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion: Provides guidance towards the organization’s vision to affect systemic change that fosters an accessible, diverse, inclusive and equitable local arts community.
- Governance: Manages bylaws for the board and determines guiding policies for the organization
- Grants: Creates granting guidelines, reviews grant applications, and makes recommendations to the full board regarding applicant funding
Intern With Us!
What does the art future of your community look like? Consider a paid internship with the Arts Foundation where you can collaborate with artists and community members from across the region. Internships can be by semester, year, or multi-year based, and can be tailored to fit a variety of interests and schedules. For more information, Contact Us and introduce yourself!
“Once you taste the proud feeling of showing what you feel in a very creative way, it is impossible to not get another bite.”
— Martin Macias, Finding Voice Student