The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona is looking to team up with local artists for our Instagram Artist Takeover Series!
Artists from Tucson and Southern Arizona have taken over AFTSA’s Instagram Stories to post videos, Q&As, examples of artwork, and more to our 2,000+ Instagram Followers! We have had a variety of incredible artists participate so far and are currently seeking more artists to join. Together we hope to bring awareness to Tucson and Southern Arizona’s artists, public art, and arts opportunities through the Instagram Artist Takeover Series.
- Promote your art/work – share your work in a way that is authentic to yourself, and increase followers to your pages
- Engage our followers – Answer questions, add tags, links, and relevant hashtags to increase traffic
- Increase awareness of the Arts Foundation – Help promote the Arts Foundation and the services it offers (grants, calls to artists, public art maps, etc.)
Arts Foundation Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artsfoundtucson/
Check out examples of previous Takeovers in our Highlights: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18087264814162422/
Need help getting started with using Instagram? The AFTSA social media team has put together a list of resources to get you started, to familiarize yourself with the Instagram platform before your takeover.
- How to create an Instagram account
- Instagram Story resources (Including how to use Stories, how to delete, how to mention other users, and more)
- Additional guide on using Instagram Stories
Already familiar with Instagram? Get creative!
- Using Instagram Story Stickers (Geo Tags, Questions, etc.)
- Using Instagram Live for real time, in the moment video stories
- Outside apps to use for designing story content
Ready to apply? If you’d like to be considered for an artist takeover, please take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MKRGNG5