The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona is partnering with KXCI 91.3 for a new mini-program and podcast called Artistories.
Artistories is hosted by Eva Karene Romero and is focused on connecting you to the people creating arts and culture experiences in our region. It’s a real moment with a real person exploring the story we tell about ourselves, our values as a community, and how they can inspire and guide us. The schedule is listed below with new stories coming out every two weeks.
- a conversation with bites for everyone at the table
- a treatise on thriving and surviving creatively in this space
- a pushing of the envelope
- an archive of our thing
- an accounting of our cultural capital
- a case for support airport
- a sonic picture of our dream in motion
- Monday – 5:55 PM
- Tuesday 12:55 PM
- Wednesday- 4:55 AM & 9:55 PM
- Friday- 11:55 AM
- Sunday 5:55 PM
Artistories is a project of The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona, which is partially funded by the City of Tucson and Pima County.