The Arts Foundation to Receive $500,000 Grant from the NEA as part of the American Rescue Plan
THE ARTS FOUNDATION IS RELOCATING TO THE WESTSIDE
TABY Ribbon Cutting Event on Thursday, July 29!
Announcing Tony Plak as the Transportation Art By Youth Summer Program Teaching Artist!
Over $1.75 million in emergency relief provides lifeline to Tucson’s creative workforce.
Funding awarded from the Theater Artists Emergency Fund
Name and logo use guidelines
Our name signifies a commitment to the arts and culture. The Arts Foundation helps hundreds of artists and arts organizations and touches the lives of thousands of people.
The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona
- DO list us on all promotional and programmatic materials, and refer to us, when verbally acknowledging sponsors as, “The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona.”
- DO NOT use “Tucson-Southern Arizona,” or ”Tucson/Southern Arizona.”
When creating print materials featuring our name or logo, please make use of the following standards. The guidelines for usage are essential to the strong visual identity and name recognition of The Arts Foundation.
RGB: 21 86 0
CMYK: 58 0 100 0
- Warm Gray
RGB: 110 97 93
CMYK: 20 29 28 56
Pantone: Warm Gray 10
- Black 100%
- Black 50%
- Domestos Sans Black.
- Domestos Sans Bold.
- Domestos Sans Black used for ARTS and Foundation.
- Domestos Sans Bold used for FOR TUCSON AND SOUTHERN ARIZONA.
- Franklin Gothic Demi.
- Used for text on letterhead business cards, etc.
Please ensure a minimum reproduction size so that “The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona” is legible. A 1/2” minimum of space should be left around the logo for all print materials.
The placement of your audiences and the distance from which the logo is viewed should always be considered.