Last modified: October 3, 2022
CRITERIA: The Arts Foundation Arts Directory is open to all artists and entities who work in arts and cultural sectors and reside in the Art’s Foundation’s service region in Southern Arizona. This includes:
- Pima, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties
- Southern portions of Pinal, Yuma, Greenlee, Graham, Maricopa County
- Native Sovereign Nations of Ak-Chin Indian Community, Sovereign Nation of the Cocopahs, Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation, Gila River Indian Community, Pascua Yaqui Tribe, Tohono O’Odham Nation, San Carlos Apache Nation.
- Artists are expected to be an active, positive contributor to a multidisciplinary, intergenerational, community of artists and arts organizations.
- The Arts Foundation has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior or use of our network, including but not limited to plagiarism, cultural insensitivity, any form of harassment, or unwanted contact online or in person. Any issues should be immediately reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Conduct
CONTENT POLICY: Do not post illegal or copyrighted content without permission. We reserve the right to remove or alter any content posted at any time without explanation. Requests for removal or modification of content will be undertaken at our sole discretion.
IDENTITY: Do not impersonate anyone else in your Arts Directory profile. You are not required to publicly identify yourself, but do not misrepresent yourself as someone else.
PRIVACY: You must have the right to publish all of the content you submit in your profile. Do not publicly post personal or identifying information of anyone without permission, including but not limited to: names, email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, or photos.
OFFENSIVE CONTENT: Do not post or link to content that contains or references any of the following:
- ethnic, national, racial and/or religious slurs
- promotion of ethnic, national, racial and/or religious hatred or discrimination
- derogatory terms regarding the sex or sexual orientations or practices of others
- derogatory references to religions, the non-religious, or religious figures
- violence or threats of violence
- performing illegal activities
- pornography or sexual acts
- inappropriate content regarding human anatomy or bodily functions
NON-DISCRIMINATION: Participants may not discriminate in their employment practices, volunteer opportunities, or delivery of programs and services on the basis of Race, Religion, Gender or Gender Identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), Gender Expression, Sexual orientation, Age, Ancestry, Citizenship, Ethnicity, Familial Status, Socioeconomic Status (economic circumstances), Color, Creed, Sex (including pregnancy), Phases of Parenthood, National Origin, Marital Status, Veteran Status (past, current or prospective service in the armed forces), Genetic Information, Physical Characteristics or Appearance, Mental or Physical Disability, any other status prohibited by applicable law.
The Arts Directory has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior or use of our network, including but not limited to plagiarism, cultural insensitivity, any form of harassment, or unwanted contact online or in-person. Any issues should be immediately reported to email@example.com
All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances.
Use of the Arts Directory constitutes agreement with the terms of the following Media Release:
The Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona and its assigns and designees may use my uploaded media (work samples, photography, video files, etc.) to educate and inform the public about Art Foundation programs or to educate about the Arts Foundation in any of the ways outlined in this Media Release:
- Print Media. The Arts Foundation may use the media in print materials.
- Lectures. The Arts Foundation may utilize the media for presentations about Arts Foundation programs which are open to the public.
- Internet. The Arts Foundation may utilize the media on its website or through electronic mailings.
- Television. The Arts Foundation may utilize the media in television segments or programs to be aired on local, public, cable, satellite, and/or digital TV.
- Social Media. The Arts Foundation may utilize the media on social media networking sites. Opt-out available.
- Successor Technologies. The Arts Foundation may utilize the media in subsequently developed technologies.
All participants must recognize that any educational materials containing the media may be distributed or broadcast nationwide and release the Arts Foundation and its assignees and designees from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the media.
All participants must have all rights necessary to agree to these terms.